SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Official SobekPundit Blogger Interview: The Llamabutchers

Well it appears that the Official SobekPundit Blogger Interview has not yet driven me to the brink of utter despair, because I'm back again, and this time I'm joined by Steve and Robb-o, the Llamabutchers.




Robb-O: Yip!
Steve: Orgle-orgle!




Sobek: Uh-huh. Anyway, I figured that if anything will keep me from completely foreswearing the dark torment that is blogging, it's a couple of llamas hopped up on airplane glue.




Robb-O: That's what we're here for!
Steve: Anything for a pal. And for more airplane glue.




Sobek: Yes, well I must apologize. I confess I wasn't being completely forthright when I invited you here for an interview. It was actually a subtle plan to digitize you both, load you into my computerized nightmare world, and make you fight to the death.




Robb-O: Alas!




Steve: Alack!




Sobek: Right. So, here are your light-cycles. Go to it.









Robb-O: You'll never get us to fight each other! And why do I have to be the red guy?




Steve: Never! Orgle orgle!




Sobek: Steve, did I mention that I overheard Robb-O saying that Mr. Knightley is a more sympathetic protagonist than Mr. Darcy?




Steve: You monster!




Robb-O: Well he is!





Sobek: Ha ha ha!





Steve: You'll die for that!
Robb-O: Oh yeah? Well your appreciation of the Mozart's Don Giovanni is sub-par!





Steve: Villain! You have such a tin ear that you can't even tell the difference between Rachmaninoff and Shostakovich!
Robb-O: Cur!




Sobek: This is so much better than writing an actual interview.





Robb-O: Wait a minute, why are we fighting each other?
Steve: You're right. We should join forces to defeat Sobek. And, I can only presume, whatever evil fiend is controlling him.





Robb-O: Capital idea!
Steve: Quickly, to Master Control!




Sobek: What are you doing? Stop! It's time to use my greatest weapon: digital Bill!




Bill: Nnghaaaaaaaaah!





Robb-O: Huh. I didn't see that coming.





Steve: I did.





Robb-O: Shut up.




Bill: Nnghaaaaaaaaah!





Steve: Let's see, here. If digital Bill is anything like his human counterpart, his one weakness will be a kick in the crotch.




Bill: Geeeeee-AAAAAAARRRRRRGGHH!!!





Robb-O: Yep, it worked.




Sobek: Okay, fine. I'll release you. You two have raised the geek levels of this blog to critical mass.





Steve: Orgle orgle!





Robb-O: Yip! Yip!




Sobek: Whatever. Just don't spit all over the floor on your way out.

Other SobekPundit Blogger Interviews:
John from WuzzaDem
Ace of Spades
Dave from Garfield Ridge
Oliver Willis
The Therapist
SondraK
Protein Wisdom
VodkaPundit
Jack M.
Bohemian Conservative
Michelle Malkin
Jennifer from Demure Thoughts
Right Wing Sparkle
Six Meat Buffet

Next Week:
I hate you all for making me do more of these.