SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

MORE SHOCKING REVELATIONS ROCK THE BLOGOSPHERE!

Given that Goldstien seems insistent on throwing me traffic beyond my wildest dreams, I may as well dig up this old nugget, originally posted back in October (follow the link for the back story), at the request of Cameron Woods.


At first, I assumed that the scandal only went as far as uncovering popular columnist James Lileks (center) as the former leader of the Munchkinland Chippendales. But then I noticed that the guy on the far left looked familiar...

Could it possibly be that The Blogfather was formerly a midget stripper?

Update: Glenn's wife reacts: "You look good as a stripper!" I guess as long as she's cool with it...

Update: In case you're new to SobekPundit, let me direct you to some posts I think worked out particularly well.

John Kerry Stuff:
Here, here, here, and here.

Miscellaneous/I'm a Big Geek:
Here, here, here (the second one; not the first one), here, here, here, here, here (not many people got this when I originally posted it, but what the heck), here, and here.

The Harrowing, Untold Tale of the Canary Islands:
Here. Updated here.

Leon Trotsky in Modern Movies:
Here, here and here.

The Complete Mr. Potato Head Round-Up:
Original here; my work here, here, here, here and here.

Update: Welcome Insta-readers. I hope you enjoy the site. I'd also like to let you know that Dave from Garfield Ridge is my premiere source of information on Department of Defense and the impending monkey invasion. The Man takes care of my caption and photoshop contest needs. Liberal Larry is the most under-rated liberal conspiracy theorist in the entire blogosphere. Are You Conservative? satisfies my need for pop quizzes. Hans Bricks recently promised to stop sucking. Nick Kronos may be the most under-appreciated analyst I've seen. Brian B used to have a blog, but now it's more of a place for him to discuss his new baby. Average Joe also has a new baby, which inspired me to type a lengthy post about poop. Fat Kid helped me develop the Iraqi version of a Drudge Siren. Rusty Shackleford doesn't know how to spell my name, and it fills me with murderous rage. Patton doesn't post often enough, and he's not the guy from Faith No More (or so he says). If you don't know Jeff, you're beyond help. Dan recently found the truth about Atrios and Oliver Willis. Jennifer is my fashion maven. Unpopulist is so confusing, I have to assume he's smarter than me. John from Wuzzadem makes me wish I were funny.