SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

SHOCKER!!!

Earlier today I linked Rusty Shackleford, who said he had found lefty blogger Atrios' gay personal ad. Because I thought it was funny at the time, I linked the story, although in retrospect I must admit I was maybe being a little irresponsible.

But then I remembered a picture of Atrios I had seen during the DNC Convention, and suddenly the pieces started to fit...


That mysterious half-smile, the unflattering yet arousing red light... Wonder what's got his attention so captivated...

Update: Now that I've been linked by both Rusty and Jeff from Protein Wisdom, I should note that I have no reason, other than a certain suggestive personal ad, to believe that Atrios is gay. If you plan on shrieking hysterically in my comments, try to keep that in mind.

Also, Jeff tells me I've earned the right to post the Citizen Journalist logo on my sidebar. I'll display it with pride.