SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Friday, January 13, 2006

A Brief Conversation Between Ted Kennedy and the Dead Hooker in the Trunk of his Car

Ted: Can you believe that Alito guy?



Dead Hooker: ...



Ted: I mean, how is the little guy supposed to get a break in his courtroom?



Dead Hooker: ...



Ted: You know, the guy without political connections, or a rich daddy? I mean, where's the justice?



Dead Hooker: ...



Ted: And that wife of his. Doesn't he know how to keep her in line?



Dead Hooker: ...



Ted: And don't even get me started on his membership in a plainly racist organization.



Dead Hooker: ...



Ted: Makes me sick.



Dead Hooker: ...



Ted: And I'd sure like to give that Specter guy a piece of my mind.



Dead Hooker: ...



Ted: I mean, first he gives me all that crap about the letter I would have sent if I hadn't been in such a drunken haze ...



Dead Hooker: ...



Ted: ... and then he trots out a bunch of freakshow Clinton-appointed judges who have the cajones to actually praise Alito. What's wrong with women these days? No way was I going to stick around for that; not when I could be at Hooters sexually assualting the waitresses



Dead Hooker: Hey, could you at least try to keep your eyes on the road?



Ted: Nobody questions my driving, bitch.