SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Brief Conversation Between a Pro-Choice Activist and a Fetus

Activist: I mean, what's the deal with South Dakota, anyway?




Fetus: I totally hear you.




Activist: Some people have to travel over 700 miles just to get the health care they need?




Fetus: Talk about inconvenient.




Activist: And, you know, some of these women don't even have a babysitter arranged, so I mean, that's just another headache entirely.




Fetus: Exactly.




Activist: I mean, maybe in Afghanistan or something, but this is the United States of America!




Fetus: You're preachin' to the choir, lady.




Activist: And that one lady said she already has a kid, and is working to become a hospital administrator. What's she supposed to do with another kid?




Fetus: I see exactly where she's coming from.




Activist: Now I'm so upset, I'll probably end up eating an entire tub of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. And you just know that'll go straight to my ass.




Fetus: You have my deepest sympathies.




Activist: Stupid patriarchal hegemony.