SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The "Tom Morello is a Douchebag" Traffic Train Rolls On

I just discovered that there is a Tom Morello message board. Unsurprisingly, when I got a link from said message board to this post, in which I eruditely assert my thesis that Tom Morello is, in fact, a giant douchebag, it was from someone who is, shall we say, unsympathetic to my views.

Proving that being the top Google hit for "Tom Morello" +douchebag has its advantages.

Update: Apropos, economists expect Zimbabwe to experience 1000% inflation. You know, since Mugabe nationalized all land owned by whites, expelled them from the country, and turned it into a commie hellhole. Key quotes: "New campaign slogan for Robert Mugabe: I butcher economies, too!" and "Robert Mugabe - the Jimmy Carter of African economic policy!"

Hooray for Marx! How long before Tom Morello decides Mugabe's a pretty rockin' dude?

Update:

Yay for communism!