SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Friday, February 11, 2005

A SobekPundit Landmark

Today I got my 10,000th unique daily hit. I don't know who it was, but the person followed a link from Dave at Garfield Ridge, so thanks, Dave, for the contribution.

To celebrate this obviously special occasion, I'm preparing a photoshop that will accurately memorialize its importance. Coming soon. Stay on the edge of your seats...


Okay, it took way too long to do this, and it doesn't look all that great. So I guess it's kind of an anti-landmark. But whatever. I'm not getting paid to do this.

Update: Crud, I just saw it as seen on the blog by you, the viewers, and it looks even worse. In higher definition you can see rock patterns on Mr. Potato Head's face, and on the blog, the picture is shrunk down so it just looks gray.

I'm just not having a good blogging week. We'll pretend this whole week, Sobek was on vacation, and the few posts you've seen were done by his retarded younger brother, Andrew, who is in Russia, freezing his butt off like a sucker.