SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Friday, February 04, 2005

Sorry for the Lack of Posting

No really, I'm very sorry. It's the beginning of the week-end, and nobody reads blogs on week-ends, right? Well, actually Amish just got Fat Kid an Instalanche, and Fat Kid sent some of the Insta-traffic my way.

1. That is extremely cool. Rather than hogging the glory, he thought of the little people. It's hard to get cooler than that.

2. Crap. All the traffic I got was to a story about me cleaning feces out of my son's hair. I didn't even have the wherewithal to post something like "Welcome Insta-readers who found from via Fat Kid! Here's a bunch of links to my funny stuff that doesn't involve poop!"

I've got a screwed-up neck that has been giving me terrible headaches, and the doctor gave me some muscle-relaxants. I went back to her after a week and told her they weren't doing anything, so she gave me something else and told me to take them twice a day, instead of monce a day with the other stuff. Now I feel like the living dead. I slept almost the whole day, and when I wasn't sleeping, I was busy staring into space. And I couldn't even muster up the energy to take advantage of a vicarious Instalanche.

To make up for some lost time, and to demonstrate something about my mental state, I'm making another of my famous Potatoshops, coming soon.

...