SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Canary Islands Update

Dave, with whom I apparently have some sort of symbiotic blogging relationship, suspects that the root cause of the recent problems in the Canary Islands is really the Danes. Naturally, I assumed he'd been drinking a little too much Pepsi Holiday Spice.

But then I took a closer look at this picture. Seems pretty innocuous, right?

Scenic Las Palmas Teror

Wrong. Dead wrong. Let me zoom in a little bit:



Hey, who are all those brightly-dressed figures in the background? Let's zoom in closer:


It's the Danes! Dave was right!!!

Okay, this is just getting silly.

Update: "Hello," the program I use to upload pictures, has been fritzy for a bit. If you can't see one or more of the above pictures, try again, and hopefully the problem will go away if I ignore it hard enough.