SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Official SobekPundit Blogger Interview: Protein Wisdom

Welcome to this week's installment of the Official SobekPundit Blogger Interview. Apparently last week's interview with SondraK wasn't enough to make me throw in the towel on this obvious cry for help. This week, Jeff Goldstein from Protein Wisdom has agreed to meet with me. Mr. Goldstein's blog is noted for its amazing armadillo every Friday, frequent conversations with inanimate objects, penetrating (read: incomprehensible outside of the English department) discourses on identity politics, and, of course, Jeff Gannon's penis.




Sobek: Welcome, Jeff. As you know, I'm a big fan. I've even referred to you as "like a Jewish Mel Brooks."




Jeff: It's my pleasure, Sobek. Say, is that an original Nintendo Entertainment System?




Sobek: Why, yes. Yes it is.




Jeff: Do you have Contra?




Sobek: As a matter of fact, I do.




Jeff: Would you mind if I played a quick game?




Sobek: That's fine.




Jeff: Great. Thanks.




Sobek:




Jeff:




Sobek:




Jeff:




Sobek:




Jeff:




Sobek:




Jeff: F*&!ing aliens...




Sobek:




Jeff:




Sobek:




Jeff:




Sobek: You kind of suck at this.




Jeff:




Sobek:




Jeff:




Sobek:




Jeff: So, yeah, I'm thinking the bit might be dead.




Sobek: Uh-huh.


Other SobekPundit Blogger Interviews:
John from WuzzaDem
Ace of Spades
Dave from Garfield Ridge
Oliver Willis
The Therapist
SondraK

Next Week: