SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Official SobekPundit Blogger Interview: Six Meat Buffet

Welcome to yet another SobekPundit Blogger Interview, a more-or-less regular feature that I use to while away the dreary hours of my seemingly interminable existence. This week I've asked Preston Taylor Holmes of Six Meat Buffet to join me, and he kindly accepted. And by "accepted" I mean "screamed at the top of his lungs because Dave from Garfield Ridge can't lord it over him anymore." Preston is, among other things, an intrepid reporter who brought us penetrating exposes of water seeking revenge on humanity and a threatened attack on the New York subway system. He also sponsored the innovative "Stop the Vote" program. He also stepped up the plate last Ramahanakwanzmas with his 12 Days of Christmas gift ideas for Liberals (see especially here, here and here). So I think we can all agree that this is a special treat.





Sobek: Welcome, Mr. Meat Buffet.





Preston: Please, call me Preston.





Sobek: Sure thing. Look, I don't mean to offend you or anything, but you look terrible. Are you okay?





Preston: Mouth's dry. Can I have some water?





Sobek: Sure. What happened to you?





Preston: Feel like somebody's been beating me with a stick for about eight years.





Sobek: I know the feeling; it was called the Clinton Administration. What's the last thing you remember?





Preston: Just some horrible dream about smothering. Gah!





Sobek: What is it?





Preston: Ahhh!





Sobek: What's going on? Are you okay?





Preston: NNNGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!





Sobek: Holy crap!!!





Over there!





Preston: Not again...





Come get some of this, pendejo!





Collect magazines from everybody. We can't have any firing in there!





What are we supposed to use, man, harsh language?





AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!





You want some a this? How 'bout you? I got some for you, too!











AAAIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!





Where's Apone? Where's Dietrich?





Drake is down!





He's gone! Forget it, he's gone!





Uh, I want you to lay down a suppressing fire ...











Sobek: ...





Preston: ...





Sobek: ...





Preston: ...





Sobek: So, as I was saying, a lot like the Clinton administration.





Preston: Pretty much, yeah.


Other SobekPundit Blogger Interviews:
John from WuzzaDem
Ace of Spades
Dave from Garfield Ridge
Oliver Willis
The Therapist
SondraK
Protein Wisdom
VodkaPundit
Jack M.
Bohemian Conservative
Michelle Malkin
Jennifer from Demure Thoughts
Right Wing Sparkle

Next Week:
Llama Butchers