SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Monday, May 02, 2005

"Pity Me" Update

Final exam this morning in Secured Transactions, then a week of frantic studying for a final in International Sale of Goods on Saturday morning. So until then, don't expect much from me.

When I was doing my Constitutional Law studying, I would occasionally find Supreme Court opinions so outrageous that I had to blog them (see my Thurgood Marshall post a few slots down), but that sort of thing doesn't usually happen with Secured Transactions. I can't imagine any of my readers would care if I said something like "I'm outraged that purchase money security interests in inventory are prioritized differently from purchase money security interests in equipment!" And speaking of, what's the deal with enabling credit?

Yeah, I know. Banker humor is a bit of an oxymoron.

Update: Done. Harder than I thought, but I don't care. Now it's time to worry about Saturday.