SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Monday, April 25, 2005

The End of SobekPundit?

No, I'm not mulling retiring from blogging. I'm pondering my own mortality.

I live in New Orleans (Metairie, actually), but in a few weeks I will graduate and move to Las Vegas. That means, among other things, that I'm currently planning a road trip.

A 1,738.76 mile road trip.

With a two-year-old, and a three-week-old.

Over 28 hours of driving (according to Mapquest's usually conservative estimate), with two very small children and my wife.

So you can see why thoughts of mortality might be on my mind these days. If I stop posting for a while, it might be because I'm dead somewhere in the Arizona desert. But hey, I had a good run, right?

Update: If I die, let it be with honor. You know, like a ninja.