SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Monday, October 25, 2004

Kerry likes to start off his day with a prayer to his Almighty...



I hope I'm not offending any Catholics with this one, but I figure any Catholics reading this blog don't think too highly of Kerry's selective Catholicism. I'm not a Catholic myself, but if you believe as part of your deep faith which will have a profound impact on the way you govern that the Pope speaks for God, then it makes no sense to say "the Pope is wrong on this one." Yet that's precisely what he's saying with his approach to abortion.

Kerry's willingness to prostrate himself to his billionaire heiress wife, Terry McAuliffe, Howard Dean, and whatever special interest group crosses his path all demonstrate the true object of his religious devotion.