SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Monday, January 24, 2005

SobekPundit Brings it on Home

I just took top honors in The Man's photoshop contest. You can see my entry here (NOTE: It's different from the one I linked previously).

Photoshopping is a tricky thing. The first element is experience with the software - a factor that is modified by your ability to track down useful source material. In my Trotsky series from a while back, my job was made much harder by the mysterious lack of high-quality, full color photos of Leon Trotsky.

The second element is actually thinking of something funny to photoshop. All the skills in the world are useless if no one gets the joke, or thinks it's funny.

But it looks like I fooled The Man on both counts this week. We'll have to see what the future holds.