SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Friday, January 21, 2005

A Few Technical Matters

First, I'm updating the blogroll. If you think I need to expand my reading, let me know. I inspected Hans Bricks' blog and, having found no weapons of mass destruction, decided it was safe to link him. Fat Kid gets a link, in part because he's doing something nice for me, and in part because he linked me a long time ago and I've been too much of a lazy slacker to do anything about it.

Second, The Man at GOP and the City is running a Photoshop/caption contest. I submitted a photoshop (actually, I think the contest is just for the caption), which you can find here. I chose to go with as psychedelic an approach as possible.

Finally, via the aforementioned Hans Bricks I found this disturbing revelation, and via Small Dead Animals I found this helpful suggestion by Kevin Steel. Kevin's post is funny enough, but in the second comment Damian P turns it into comedy gold. At least, if you like Canadian humor, that is.

Speaking of, I saw that Small Dead Animals has a Saskatoon cam. I just can't imagine there are more than 10 people in the entire world who want to look at a Saskatoon cam.

Update: Via Cornblog, I found the "global test" that John Kerry referred to in the debates. It's a little dated, given that Kerry lost the election, but still interesting.