SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Friday, January 21, 2005

Productivity Enhancers Alert

First, I need to give a shout out to Dave Barry, from whom I am borrowing the phrase "productivity enhancers." I hope retirement disagrees with you.

Second, as long as I posted a link to that army game, I really should direct everyone's attention to this classic.

Next up, if you need to hone your cheating skills, this game will help you out. It's got an odd/amusing story line. According to the game designer, only about 50% of people manage to get past the fourth level. And it turns out, the game has an even more bizarre sequel.

NOTE: SobekPundit disclaims all responsibility for lost productivity. If you get fired, it's your own fault for not knowing how to slack off at work properly.