SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Ecstasy and the Agony

Hans Bricks put me at the top of the list of the first every Neo-Pimpertarian Round-up. That's the ecstasy part. I'm quite flattered, really. Years from now, when aspiring young bloggers are filling Hans' inbox with pathetic attempts at humor so try to make it onto the round-up themselves, I can sit back contentedly and know that I made the list back in the day. I will use phrases like "old school."

The agony part is where Revered Ron makes the end of the round-up. Read to the end, including the two updates, to the part where Hans says "now we're even, Sobek." I have lost the will to live.

In completely unrelated news, Dave has a link that you must click if you've ever played Dungeons & Dragons. A high-speed modem helps, too.