SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Conspiracy Theory Central

I'm posting this because it's a conspiracy theory, but I need to admonish my sister that conspiracy theories are much more entertaining when they are about Republicans. Just for future reference.

"Actually, the democrats are buying all the gasoline around the country and storing it in toxic waste barrels to trick people into thinking gas prices are high, then when they get into office, they are secretly going to put that gas back on the market so prices drop so they can congratulate themselves on lowering gas prices. how's that for a conspiracy theory?"

I actually prefer the conspiracy she subtly hinted at next:

"p.s. sobek, you really need to work on your spelling, it's atrocious. i'm embarrassed to call you brother."

I actually went back and ran some of my old posts through a spell checker. For the record, I am not a bad speller. Evil Repulicans infiltrated my blog and messed up my posts to smear me. But don't worry. They have been devoured.