SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Site Clean-Up

First of all, Khepri's fired. Nobody gets my guests killed but me. And maybe Jerry Springer. Hit the road, and take your little balls of poop with you.

Second, I updated the blogroll to include some buds, and I encourage you to check them all out. Although as they are probably the source of most of my traffic -- um, well, I guess you can go check yourselves out.

Muslihoon
Feisty Republican Whore
Hey Zeus
Medium at Large
Skylark of Valeron
Slublog

I also added Michael's Comments (a.k.a. Innocent Bystanders), moments before reading comment #30 on this thread. So I decided to change the link on the sidebar to something less bitchy.

Third, I'm going to add a "Sobek's Greatest Hits" feature to my sidebar. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. That way I can actively ignore your advice, rather than simply implying that I don't care and thereby receiving no advice in the first place.