SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Monday, September 05, 2005

That Was Fast

Saturday night, Chief Justice Rehnquist passed away. May he rest in peace. (I didn't blog his passing because I hope none of you considers me a news source -- I won't keep you very up to date, even on stories I find deeply interesting).

Today, MSNBC is reporting that Bush has already nominated John Roberts as Chief Justice. I guess that spares us a few weeks of speculation. And if I may, I'd like to beat the Lunatic Left to the punch by asking in all capital letters, "WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK THOMAS AS CHIEF? DON'T YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPE?" Of course, had he picked Thomas I would have been screaming about is pandering by picking a black guy, which is why screaming moonbat lefties have such an easy job.