SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Wednesday, November 03, 2004


Cheer up, Mikey, there's always 2008...

Also.

George Gaskell writes about some of the lessons he's learned from this election. Here's my favorite:

"8. If in the span of a few days or weeks Bush is re-elected, Daschle is voted out of office, both Arafat and Castro succumb to the icy grip of an all-too-merciful death, and three seats open up on the Supreme Court with a Republican in the White House, then I will know that I am living in the Matrix."

And if you want some gloating, by Ace and his commenters, and you don't mind profanity, then you can click here. Andrew Sullivan and George Soros are two others I perhaps should have put on my list. But other than a quick Photoshop of Mikey the Hutt, I still don't feel much like gloating.