SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Kerry Loompa

Via The Man at GOP and the City.

I have to assume everyone has heard that Kerry's face mysteriously turned orange, and that most of you have heard the inevitable jokes about Kerry being an Ommpa Loompa. But someone went the extra mile and wrote a Kerry-ized Oompa Loompa song:

Oompa Loompa Democrats doo
I’ve got another doozy for you
Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
If you are clueless you’ll vote for me
What do you get from a glut of TV?
Swift Boat Vets always shooting at me
Why don’t you try simply reading a book?
But at my weak record you better not look!
Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah
At your expense I will go far
Taxing and spending, flip-flopping too
Like the OompaOompa Loompa Democrats do