SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Sunday, November 09, 2008

More on Prop 8

Last post I suggested that gays would never protest against the blacks in the aftermath of Prop 8. I stand corrected:
It was like being at a klan rally except the klansmen were wearing Abercrombie
polos and Birkenstocks. YOU NIGGER, one man shouted at men. If your people want
to call me a FAGGOT, I will call you a nigger. Someone else said same thing to
me on the next block near the temple...me and my friend were walking, he is also
gay but Korean, and a young WeHo clone said after last night the niggers better
not come to West Hollywood if they knew what was BEST for them.

And:
Three older men accosted my friend and shouted, "Black people did this, I hope
you people are happy!" A young lesbian couple with mohawks and Obama buttons
joined the shouting and said there were "very disappointed with black people"
and "how could we" after the Obama victory. This was stupid for them to single
us out because we were carrying those blue NO ON PROP 8 signs! I pointed that
out and the one of the older men said it didn't matter because "most black
people hated gays" and he was "wrong" to think we had compassion. That was the
most insulting thing I had ever heard. I guess he never thought we were gay.

Wow. The irony is so rich and creamy that I want to spread it on my pancakes. I wonder if the guys shouting the N-word had signs that said "End Hate."

Via D.C. Thornton, who has some other links on this. Muslihoon has some thoughts on Lefty protests.