SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

InstaPez

Wait a sec, Glenn Reynolds doesn't even realize he's got his own Pez dispenser? I wonder who dropped the ball on that one. Good thing I'm here to keep him up-to-date.



Eh. It's okay. I like the little bowtie, which I assume is a tip o' the hat to his days as a midget stripper. But I think I prefer this one:


This one is specially designed to actually blend puppies! I assume they used nanotechnology to design it.

Update: Welcome, Instapundit readers. You may be interested to read this transcript of a Brief Conversation Between Ted Kennedy and the Dead Hooker in the Trunk of His Car, a visual interpretation of Osama bin Laden's recent offer of a truce, or this series of Blogger Interviews(scroll to the end for the list).

Then again, you may just be interested in going back to Glenn's place to hear about him blending up puppies. Whatever.