SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Monday, September 12, 2005

It's the Little Things in Life You Treasure

It is with great pride that I had the opportunity to vote against Mary Landrieu. This video, seen by probably everyone with a computer, should be enough to explain why. If, for technical reasons, you can't watch streaming video on-line, John from Wuzzadem has what I at first assumed was a satire, but which is actually not too far from transcript status. Is it just me, or is that guy on freakin fire lately?

Anyway, I'd also like to say I took great pleasure in voting against Kathy "Committee" Blanco. Ray Nagin was out of my jurisdiction, but I probably would have voted for him, given the chance. He had not yet flown over the cuckoo's nest at that point. I have also voted against Bill Clinton, Al Gore and John Kerry. And that just makes me feel all warm inside.

And, with an eye to the future, it is with great pleasure that I get to vote against Senate Minority "Leader" Harry Reid next time around.