SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Thursday, August 11, 2005

State of the Blog

Preparation for the bar exam has had a ... less than healthy effect on my traffic rating:



Before I graduated and had to think about the Big Bad Bar, my traffic was doing a great job of steadily increasing. The dip in November was because of a spike in October traffic caused by the election, and the February anomaly was an Instalanche after I suggested Glenn Reynolds is a former midget stripper. Ah, good times. Then I graduated...

Let this be a lesson to you. If you're a student, never graduate, under any circumstances. It's traffic death, I tell you!

So now I'm working on getting my traffic back up to respectable levels. Before the slump, I was only a few links away from finally making Marauding Marsupial on the TTLB ecosystem, and now I'm short by 22 links. The good news is that of today, I'm two spots ahead of Communists for Kerry, so, you know, hooray for me.