SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Friday, December 10, 2004

Showcase

I got an e-mail from Mrs. R, who told me she has a comic strip on her blog about Michael Moore versus Mel Gibson. It's not really - it's more of a commentary on liberals in general, in the context of Michael Moore versus Mel Gibson. But go look anyway. Partly because skewering Lefties is fun, partly because she has a funny pin on her site, and partly because she took the initiative to get more traffic on her blog. I gotta respect that last one.

Update: Folks, let me apologize. When I got the e-mail directing me to the link above, the responsible thing to do would have been to read the rest of the web site before linking anything on it. I shirked my blogging responsibilities, and I apologize.

To make up for my failing, I offer this.