SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Thursday, September 02, 2004

"Hellstorm" Frances

Drudge has some cool maps and such.

Query: is it perverse of me to feel a little jealous that Florida is getting another hurricane, and I'm not getting one? Maybe I shouldn't wish for one that's poised to make Andrew look like a sissy, but still ... the two hurricanes I've seen were cool.

Query #2: hurricanes are named in alphaebtical order of when they are first designated, or something like that. Right now Frances is in the news. Is it perverse of me to think it would be way cool if the next one were hurricane George?

And finally, I feel I am morally obligated to link this, for Liberal Larry's take on why it's all Bush's fault. You know, to be fair and balanced. I want to get everyone's point of view out there.