SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Blogging Update

First, I've added BigRedHammer (who is decidedly not a Communist) and Patton's blogs to the blogroll. I would have added Patton's Opinion8 sooner (as he was the first to blogroll me), but I was under the mistaken impression that he was on posting hiatus. I'm glad to see he is not. And I would have blogrolled BigRedHammer sooner, but I had no idea he was posting at all. But it seems he is, and I'm glad to see that.

Second, blogging will be spotty for the rest of the week-end - although I confess it's hit-and-miss at best - because I'm traversing the countryside, and I don't know when I will have a computer in front of me. But I do know that, due to the intrinsic cruelty of the universe, I will be forced to spend a week on a houseboat and water-skiing at Lake Powell, where blogging will be ... well, it won't be. I know, I appreciate your pity, but somehow I'll slog through the days.

In the meantime, I'll see what I can do about saying something profound, insightful and eloquent to tide all four of my readers over until I return. Stay on the edges of your seats.