SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

al-Rashad Column

I don't have all of it yet. It's taking longer than I expected because I've been very busy. I'll update straight to this post when I can.

The Painful Truth is that All Terrorists are Muslims

Abd ar-Rahman ar-Rashaad

Of course not all Muslims are terrorists, but sadly we say that most terrorists are Muslims. The kidnappers of students in Ossetia were Muslims. Most of the killers of Nepalese cooks and laborers were also Muslims. Those who commit extortion and murder in Darfur are Muslims, and their victims [?] are Muslims also. Those who violated the masses in Riyadh and Khobar are Muslims. Those who abducted the French journalists are Muslims. [I can’t figure out the last sentence, but I know it ends with "...after a week are Muslims."]

bin Laden is a Muslim and al-Howthi is a Muslim, and most of those who do violent acts against parties and schools and houses and buildings in [...] of the world in the past ten years are also Muslims.

Oh, what a terrible record; doesn’t that tell us something about our souls, our society and our culture?