SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Good News and Bad

My computer got completely bombarded with spyware and pop-ups after I reinstalled everything, and I couldn't get into blogger for a while. Obviously that has changed - after many hours I've finally gotten the computer up and running. Then I spent an inordinate amount of time making a sub-par photoshop. Then I realized I haven't reinstalled the software I use to post images on the blog. And it's too late at night for me to do it now. That means you all have to wait.

The even worse news is that now that everyone's on notice that I have a photoshop forthcoming, when I finally get it posted it will be a total let-down. But hey, what are you gonna do about it?

Also forthcoming, as promised, is an update on my post about medical merijuana and the interstate commerce clause.