SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Rare, Obligatory Links

It's been entirely too long since I've linked by buddy Dave, so here's his list of Movie Titles that Sound Like Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

Sneak preview:

"4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze."

I would add some, but I think I'm already in enough trouble with the wife for linking this in the first place. So for some more wholesome stuff, although by no means less important, try this link to reasons we should fear the ape. Dave makes a good case, but at the end when he promises he won't rest, tire, or falter in his quest to remain vigilant, I'm a little skeptical. I remember not too long ago when he promised to keep a vigilant eye on Denmark, but I haven't heard anything on that front for a little while...

Update: For the love of everything good and holy, do not click this link, from Temple of Jennifer's Demure Thoughts. If you value your sanity, just don't do it.

Update: You can find this story in a lot of places, but The Man does a good job of analysis and link-dumping, so I'll just piggy-back off of his work. Long story short: If you're a Democrat, it's okay to make fun of retarded people.