SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Monday, October 10, 2005

No Blogging Tonight

Playing with the kidd-o, helping the wife clean, and reading A Clockwork Orange. The blog-reading audience gets the shaft.

Okay, I'll throw you a scrap. Michelle Malkin sent a bunch of readers to Harry Reid's blog, and I assume some of them posted some nasty stuff. I have to assume it was nasty rather than see for myself, because the Senator deleted a bunch of it. Hey, I have no problem with that -- no one has any responsibility to leave nasty comments on their blog (although in some cases, if the nasty comments were deleted there would be nothing left).

Anyway, the curious thing about this story is that in his zeal for censorship, Reid didn't see fit to delete the comment calling Malkin a whore.

Huh.