SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Sunday, May 22, 2005

SobekPundit Update

I am still alive.

Also, I have been reduced to an AOL dial-up connection. That should change for the better within a week. I have internet access at work, but I'm not being paid to blog (yet). Meanwhile, I have no idea what's been going on in the world, other than something about Newsweek making unfounded allegations about soldiers desecrating a Qu'ran that's gotten everyone up in arms. Whatever. Everyone was already up in arms - people who want to freak out over stupid crap will always find something over which they can freak out. What difference does it make what the story of the day is, to people who have to hear the whining regardless?

Also, there's a woman here who wants to get elected judge, and it's come out that she used to be a stripper. I swear, the only difference between New Orleans and Las Vegas is rainfall.