SobekPundit

Still Pissed Off About the Hawley-Smoot Tariff

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Important SobekPundit Update

Baby crocodile #2 is on the way. The wife is getting induced this Wednesday, so unless the kid decides to come before then, his birthday will be April 6.



On an unrelated topic, tonight's menu is as follows:
"Tandoori" bread
Fish pate baked in pastry, with a mint and cilantro chutney dip
Samosa (spiced potatoes and peas, fried in pastry)
Dum Aloo (parboiled and fried potatoes in a yogurt and onion sauce)
Mild chicken curry

I put the word "tandoori" in quotes because I do not, strictly speaking, own a tandoori oven, so it's really just flat bread with nigella seeds baked into it, if I had a tandoori oven, it would be tandoori bread, so just use your imaginations. Dinner isn't until 6:00 pm, but I expect I'll be using most of the time between now and then in the kitchen. So don't expect much more from me today.